Since 2004, Sirius Media has built affordable and effective websites for small businesses, non-profits and individuals designed to meet their business goals and be a delight to use.
All Sirius Media sites are designed to be responsive, easy to use, and work on mobile devices!
With years of experience crafting award-winning, usable websites for large agencies, and an expert eye scanning the technical horizons for new ideas, Sirius Media offers creative design solutions at a price you can afford. We know the web.Find us on the Portland Creative List
Smart Websites by Sirius Media
- SillowayWeaving.com • Creating a warm and fuzzy home for the vibrant colors and textures to showcase and sell one of a kind items created by craft weaver Peg Silloway. Includes blog, galleries and e-commerce.
- ProjectAccessNOW.org • Makeover of a non-profit site that includes a blog, event calendar and success stories.
- Andiallstarr.com • A starter site designed to fit client’s budget, ready to expand as business grows.
- Ted Rudiger Excavation • When client lost ability to update and edit old site, it was time to move on. New site is engaging and responsive with clear calls to action.
- Martha & Mary Ministries • new messaging and content on a responsive platform breathed new life into this hospice site.
- Elect Jan Giunta for Mayor • logo and website for our second political campaign for candidate Jan Giunta running for Tualatin Mayor created with the FAB Marketing Group.
- Worktelligence • helping author, and nationally-known HR expert Jeannie Coyle launch her new company.
- Northwest Wools • this site for a lovely local wool shop was both finished early and under budget.
- Linda Michelet #4 • a mutlti-media mobile-friendly tour of Linda Lee Michelet’s bands, shows, and music.
- Claudia Johnson #2 • simple, elegant, informative website redesign for Claudia Johnson.
- I Walk The Vine • an ecommerce site for Liz Healy’s totally sassy line of clothing devoted to wine.
- Dancing Star Farm Bed & Bone • charming site for Cheryl Hansen’s boutique small dog boarding biz.
- Pacific Industries Inc. • low key industrial website featuring with secure content.
- Judith Raye Artwork • gallery and ecommerce site for a refreshing and inspired line of children’s artwork by artist Judith Raye Smith.
- Discovery Technologies • the challenge to make a high tech manufacturer’s rep firm’s website more attractive and engaging was met with the help of colleague Claudia Johnson.
- Dietitian’s Weight Loss • helpful and inspiring site for Janel Billets, registered dietitian.
- DelPlato Chiropractic • informative site for a local chiropractor features office location info, condition guide and facebook link.
- Amy J. Roloff • a page to promote Amy’s public speaking services, designed by Rhea Bishop Design
- Dolphin Moon Healing • Transpersonal healing services provided by AmeeraBeth includes event calendar, blog and ecommerce sales of meditations mp3s.
- Astroclosets • ecommerce site to get your personal backyard observatory, designed by local astronomer, Greg Mihalik
- Peace Resides Within • online location for Trinity Sheridan’s coaching and teaching practice.
- Computer Diva• a fresh new logo sets off Mary Burger’s IT services site that includes a blog chock full of handy computer tips.
- Oregon Foundation for Reproductive Health • a simple four page home for the influential women’s health organization.
- ROAR! with Cinda • is the home of Cinda Stevens Lonsway’s influential “ROAR!” article, her blog, and the 30 Days of ROAR! campaign, and her videos while promoting her workshops, speaking and writing services.
- Hanzlik Associates • a veterinary brokerage site, including logo, business collateral
- One Key Question • a public health campaign aimed at providers of women’s health services for the Oregon Foundation for Reproductive Health.
- Innovative Nightscapes • this showcase site for Paul Welty, an award-winning lighting designer, was done for FAB Marketing Group.
- Kukatonon Children’s African Dance Troupe • this site increases awareness of this wonderful dance troupe under the direction of Rolia Monyangai-Jones.
- Fore the Animals • this golf tournament benefit included an online ticket system, created with the FAB Marketing Group.
- Elect Jan Giunta • logo and website for our first political campaign for candidate Jan Giunta running for Tualatin city council created with the FAB Marketing Group.
- Brian Trout Ranch • website for this family trout farm has been growing trout in Sandy, Oregon for 4 generations.
- DodgeAndBurnStudios.com • portfolio site for James Colhoff, Jr. photography with an edge
- ResultsBasedHypnotherapy.com • refreshing new logo and website for Sunil Varma, certified hypnotherapist in Portland.
- DrewBenderDesigns.com • portfolio page for a talented Lake Oswego illustrator
- Janie Martin Sings • 2011 simple four page site for a jazz singer in Salem.
- GBInteriors.net • stylish website and logo for Gayle Bognuda Interiors, with brand strategy by FAB Marketing Group.
- PortlandFamily.com • redesigned this site for Portland Family Magazine, the local go-to resource for parents in Portland.
- The-Estates.com • implemented this site design by Rhea Bishop Designs for the Estates at Parrett Mountain in Sherwood.
- CrossLanguageBarriers.com • workshops and training in understanding accented English in our community.
- HelpHipfish.com • part of a benefit to support Astoria’s HipfishMonthly magazine after a fire destroyed the offices.
- ConnectToSuccessPDX.com • created for my women’s business networking group.
- AnimotionChiro.com • love this logo and website developed in conjunction with partner FAB Marketing Group
- LindaMichelet.com #3 • 2010 web makeover for Portland’s honey-voiced siren of jazz to showcase her new “One Kiss” cd.
- VanderVeerCenter.com • this complete redesign for Portland’s top specialist in cosmetic medicine includes podcasts, videos, social media links, appointment request forms, before and after photos, and lot of useful information.
- PuddinRiverChocolates.com • redesign for a gourmet chocolate shop in Canby, Oregon to showcase products, enhance usability of the online store and and feature blog posts, specials and events.
- ClaudiaJohnson.com • redesign of this Canby, Oregon PR maven’s site to make it as engaging and interactive as her personality.
- RobertEvansCo.com • commercial construction company site redesign to showcase projects and engage potential clients.
- Rendezvouspdx.com • showcase site for 4 piece cover band of master musicians.
- BSIFSM.com • this firm provides on-site beautician and barber services for senior facilities in Southern California.
- CarruthersLandscape.com • site renovation to update images, content and add a flash slideshow
- LakeOswego100.com • 2010 a celebration of Lake Oswego’s centennial that features an event calendar, weekly news updates, an interactive timeline, local history trivia quiz, neighborhood history panels and social media features.
- Paulmazzio.com • a simple one page site with flash animation for a local musician
- Linda Michelet #2 • 2008 redo of our first draft of Linda’s site featured flash animation splash page.
- Dontopenthis.org • part of a campaign against fetal alcohol syndrom by the Oregon Department of Health and Human Services
- OregonSafenet.org • promoting 1-800-SAFENET, a social service resource phone line
- Linda Michelet.com #1 • 2004 this site set the tone for future webprojects.
- ArtfullGarden.com • 2004 This site got Sirius started. Small business website for garden gift gallery
Sites created as an employee
- GNPRH.com • Global Network for Perinatal and Reproductive Health, crfeated while employed by the OHSU Center for Women’s Health
- National Center of Excellence Bulletin Board • OHSU Center for Women’s Health interactive database
- TriMet.org • in 2002, the first transit website to include trip planning on the home page, winner of FTA Top Transit Website award
Web Maintenance clients
- PortlandFamily.com • Portland Family Magazine, the local go-to resource for parents in Portland.
- CHIFOO.org • the Computer Human Interaction Forum of Oregon
- OHSUWomensHealth.com • Part of the OHSU family of patient-facing sites
- OHSU OB/GYN Department • Part of the OHSU family of academic w
Recommended Website Hosting at Tigertech
Tigertech has been our host for nearly a decade. They provide reliable hosting, unlimited bandwidth, free domain registration and superior, technical support focused on site security. They know their stuff. I recommend them to all my clients who need hosting.
Get Tigertech Today!